ASEF is Day 2 of the 2009 AngelAfrica Enterprise Conference, a two-day annual event which showcases investment, economic development and entrepreneurship in Africa’s private and social sectors (full conference packet for both days here).
In addition to Indego Africa's Founder & President Matt Mitro, confirmed speakers include:
- Craig Newmark, the Founder and creative force behind Craig's List;
- Elizabeth Scharpf, Founder & Chief Instigating Officer, Sustainable Health Enterprises;
- Antony Bugg-Levine, Managing Director, Rockefeller Foundation;
- Cindy Ko, Director of International Expansion, Endeavor;
- Jacob Lief, President & Founder, Ubuntu Education Fund;
- John Simon, Visiting Fellow, Center for Global Development and Former US Ambassador to the African Union;
- Nick Sowden, Director of Business Development, ToughStuff (and Indego Africa collaborator); and many more.
Hope to see you there!
(PS - above photo is of Gloriose Mutesi, a master weaver at Cocoki.)